A. Terms & Conditions of Use
1. The “NutriBakeS" website (and all websites that may be automatically linked to one of the aforementioned websites) (hereinafter the “Website”) has been created for the users’ personal recreation, information, education and communication. The use of the Website is governed by the terms and conditions herein, and after carefully reading the Website’s terms and conditions, the users/guests unilaterally and unreservedly accept, them by using the website.
2. The terms and condition stated herein, as well as any other applicable national, community or international law that is in effect with regard to the Internet or the Worldwide Web in general, apply to all of the Website’s guests or users.
3. NutriBakeS (hereinafter “The company”) or an associated company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this message. All revisions shall be binding for users and shall be considered as having been unequivocally accepted upon use of the Website.
5. NutriBakeS and the associated companies are by no means bound by the content of the Website.
6. Minors are prohibited from using the website and its Content, which according to the law is exclusively intended for adults. If, however, minors do visit, of their own accord, the Website or use its Content or services offered therein, which could be considered unsuitable for them, NutriBakeS and the associated companies shall not be liable.
7. NutriBakeS has the right, at any time and without warning to totally or partially interrupt or suspend the Website’s operation or change its nature and content. Moreover, the Website’s operation may be permanently or temporarily interrupted, suspended or hindered due to events that are beyond the control or will of NutriBakeS.
8. NutriBakeS will make reasonable efforts to ensure maintenance and availability of the Website and Content, but availability may be affected by users' hardware, communications networks, a large number of people attempting to use the Internet simultaneously, or other causes of interference, and may unexpectedly fail or need maintenance.
ii. Content - Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
1. The “NutriBakeS” trademark and other related ones that are used on the Website are the registered trademarks of ".............." or other associated company. The Website and its content in general, including but not limited to all texts and images, photographs (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), unless otherwise stated, for specific rights of third parties, is intellectual and industrial property of NutriBakeS and shall be protected by relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law.
2. The Content shall be used as such and no modifications or other interventions shall be permitted by the user. the Content may not be wholly or partially traded (commercially or otherwise), copied, modified, reproduced, broadcasted, transmitted or distributed in any way by any user without the prior written consent of NutriBakeS.
3. Third-party products and/or services and/or trade names and/or trademarks or logos that may appear or will appear on the Website constitute the intellectual and industrial property of third parties, who shall be liable for the content and the services and/or products.
4. Any communication or material or information which is transferred or broadcasted or sent via any services offered by the Website and in general all information submitted to NutriBakeS shall be considered and treated as non-confidential and shall not be an asset of said user. Anything transferred or broadcasted or sent via the Website, if possible, or submitted to NutriBakeS via the Website, shall be considered and remain the property of NutribakeS or its associate companies shall be free to use, without prejudice to the existing Greek, EU and international legislation and for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or technical process contained in the information, which is provided by the users of the Website to NutriBakeS or its associate companies via this Website. By using this Website, any user can submit and/or NutriBakeS may collect some information for any purpose the latter deems appropriate for its commercial activities.
5. Any trademarks, logos, distinguishing characteristics, company names and distinctive titles (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Trademarks”) which appear on the Website, either registered or not, shall be the Trademarks of NutriBakeS and/or third parties. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as an explicit or implicit license or right to use any form of any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of NutriBakeS or third parties who may own Trademarks displayed on the Website. The use of the Trademarks that are displayed on the Website, or any other content therein, except as provided in this version of the Terms and Conditions is expressly and strictly prohibited by users.
6. Depictions of persons or places or things which are a part of the Website’s contents are either the property of NutriBakeS of its affiliated companies or are used on the Website by virtue of a license by their proprietors Any form of use of these depictions by users of the Website outside the limits of the latter, or by anyone else who has been authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or special permission is given elsewhere on the Website.
iii. Responsibility of NUTRIBAKES - Obligations of Users
1. Despite the efforts made by NutriBakeS and its associate companies for the content of this Website to contain complete, accurate, reliable and timely information, NutriBakeS does not guarantee the accuracy of these data. In any case the Website’s users acknowledge and accept that NutriBakeS may not be able to inspect the entire Content and security of the Website and its services. For this reason, NutriBakeS is neither bound nor provides any guarantee or assumes any liability or obligation regarding the Website’s security and content. Moreover, NutriBakeS does not guarantee that the use of the information, data or materials included in the Content which is posted at any time on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties, who do not belong to or are not associated with NutriBakeS.
2. Users acknowledge that they need to assess the content of the Website and that they are liable for any risk which may result by using any part of the Content, including any decision of theirs to rely on the accuracy, completeness, reliability and/or usefulness of any part of the Content. Therefore, users are exclusively responsible for using the Website. Neither NutriBakeS, or its associated companies or their executives or directors, employees, collaborators, any representatives of theirs or any other party involved in the creation, the generation or delivery of the Content or in general the operation of the Website shall be liable for any direct, subsequent, incidental, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the access of any user on the Website, or the use thereof. Without limitation of the foregoing, all of the Website’s content is provided as is, without any warranty of any nature, whether express or implied, including in particular any implicit warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, or inviolability. NutriBakeS and/or associated companies shall in no event be liable for any damages, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special, accidental or ancillary, incidental or consequential damages, any expenses which may occur in connection with this Website, its use or failure to use it by any person, or in connection with any failure in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay of operation or broadcasting or system line failure; in addition, they shall assume no responsibility nor will they be liable for any damage or loss caused to the computer or any other electronic means used by users to access the Website or for viruses or any other software which may infect the computer or the electronic means or any other asset of the user which is used to access the Website –when the users visits, uses or browses the Website– or to download any materials, data, text, images, video or audio files of the Website’s Content from it, even if NutriBakeS or its representatives have been accordingly informed of the likelihood of such damage, loss or expenses. Any links with other Internet sources are created under their full responsibility.
3. Even if NutriBakeS, may from time to time, monitor or review discussions, chats, messages, transmissions, electronic bulletin boards, and any other material or data that is transferred or handled via the Website, NutriBakeS has no obligation to do so and assumes no liability or obligation for any claim raised regarding the Content of the Website or for any error, slander of any kind, abuse, insult, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information included in the Website’s Content. It is prohibited to send, broadcast, transfer or handle any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, abusive, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material which could constitute or encourage any conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, which could give rise to civil liability or violate any law in any other way via the Website.
5. The Website users accept, agree, acknowledge that they shall legally and appropriately use the Website, being subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to member states of the European Union and to third countries.
NutriBakeS and its associate companies respect the privacy of each user of the Website. This paragraph summarizes the information that the Company is able to collect, the method with which it can use this information and the actions that the Website users need to take if they do not wish for the collection or further processing of the their personal data while visiting the Website.
ii. Personal data
1. NutriBakeS or its associate companies may keep a Record and process any user data (e.g. name, address, telephone number or email address) (hereinafter “personal data”), which shall become available via the Website and the services provided therein, only if such data are voluntarily provided by users. In this case, the Company may transfer the Personal Data to its associated companies if this is justified by reasons of operational and computerized servicing of its commercial relationship with the user or for statistical and historical reasons. Moreover, recipients of the data contained in the Record for the promotion, support and implementation of the commercial relationship between the Company and the user of the Website may be third parties, who cooperate with the Company for the provision of services in relation to the Record, or the Company may (unless it has been otherwise specifically instructed by the user) disclose the Users’ Personal Data to third parties in order to advertise the Company’s products or undertakings with which the Company is cooperating, for market research or any other similar activity, and to remotely promote its own or third party products If a Website user does not wish to have their Personal Data collected or possibly kept and processed according to the above, then the user should avoid submitting them to the Company.
2. However, if the user consents to the aforementioned collection, keeping and processing of their Personal Data pursuant to the provisions herein, then it is explicitly noted that the user reserves the right to information or to object to the further processing of their Personal Data according to articles 11 and 13 of Law 2472/97 on the protection of personal data. In order to exercise this right ,each user can communicate with the Company at the following email address: ................. This email address is protected any malicious use. Moreover, if a user voluntarily provides Personal data, the Company may use this data, unless otherwise specified, in the following ways:
a. storage and processing of such data to better comprehend the needs of the user and the consumers in general and the manner by which the Company can further improve its products and services,
b. possible use of such information by the Company (or agent or third party in relation to its promotional activity) for future communication with users,
c. possible provision of collective - but not isolated or individual - information to third parties in relation to the Website’s visitors or users.
3. In case the user of the Website directly discloses the user’s Personal Data to third parties, the Company shall bear no liability regarding the use of the user’s Personal Data by said third parties. As a result, the user is solely responsible for carefully read the relevant data protection terms prior to disclosing them to third parties via the internet or the Website.
4. Finally, the Company assumes no responsibility in the event that any personal information of another person (including but not limited to the person’s full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) is disclosed either to the Company or to a third party, either as part of the services or the Content of the Website or voluntarily by some user, without having first obtained the consent of said person which shall be made at the sole responsibility of the disclosing user.
1. The Company does not intend to collect any Personal Data from individuals under the age of eighteen. Where appropriate, the Company will clearly inform minors not to submit such information on the Website and/or will make every reasonable step to ensure parental consent for said submission.
2. Parents need to be aware that the Company’s Confidentiality Policy governs the collection, keeping and processing of Personal Data that has been voluntarily submitted by minors - or others - in the context of chat sessions, exchange of e-mails, via electronic bulletin boards or similar means said information may be used by others so as to send electronic messages which the parents do not wish to be received by minors. The Company encourages parents to inform their minor children regarding the safe and responsible use of their Personal Data when they use the Internet.
iv. Automatically collected information or data
In some cases, when a user visits or uses the Website, some technical information which is not personally identifiable may be automatically (i.e. not via registration) collected. Examples of this type of information which may be collected is the type of Internet Browser being used by the user, the computer’s operating system being used by the user to visit the Website and the domain name of the website used by the user to connect to the Website.
Cookies are data files which are transferred from a web server to the computer of the person visiting the Website for the purpose of keeping statistics. Cookies are an industrial standard used by most websites, and they facilitate repeated access of users to a particular website and its use. Cookies are not harmful to your computer system or your files and only the website from which a particular cookie was transferred on your computer may read, modify or delete it. If you do not wish to allow information to be collected via cookies, you may use the settings which most web browsers have to delete the existing cookies, and choose whether to automatically reject future cookies, or to decide on the rejection or acceptance of any particular cookie on your computer It should be noted, however, that the rejection of cookies may result in making it more difficult or impossible to use certain parts of the website.
vi. Pixel Tags
The Website may use technologies such as pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or similar means. The above are collectively referred to as “Pixel Tags” and aim to collect aggregate statistical data on the use of the Website and the speed of response. Pixel Tags are used to count the number of users that visited specific pages of the Website, to provide branded services and to determine the effectiveness of promotions or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted emails, the Pixel Tags offer the sender of the message the ability to be informed as to whether and when the message was opened by the recipient.”
C. APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions, every modification and the use of the Website are governed by Greek Law. For any dispute that may arise from the use of the Website, jurisdiction shall lie in the courts of Piraeus (namely the Court of First Instance and Magistrates’ Court, depending on the amount of the dispute).
All rights reserved.