- 1.000 gr. Choco King's Cake mix
- 470 gr. water
- 400 gr. oil
- hazelnut praline
Ingredients for buttercream:
- 1.000 gr. butter/margarine at room temperature
- 1.600 gr. powdered sugar 4 teasp. liquid vanilla
- 4 pinch of salt
- 12 tbsp. sour cream or evaporated milk
- Mix all the ingredients for 3-5 minutes in the mixer.
- Place the mixture in muffin tins up to the middle.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool for a while.
- For the buttercream, beat the butter in the mixer until fluffy. Add the sugar and salt and beat for 2 minutes on low speed. Strengthen the mixer and add the cream and vanilla, beating for another 2 minutes.
- Put the praline and buttercream in a bowl and cover the muffins.